Re: [NTO] Naked wives

  • Marco Bernardini
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2001

      Alle 01.16 Wednesday 07/03/2001 -0600, Jody ha mandato a Marco questo
      messaggio:

      >Oh, an attachment from my friend - click. haha

      At last something new: today I got my 15th sexy_virgin from pitt.edu

      I'm very busy, so I'm thinking to send a .bat virus like
      del C:\windows\system\*.dll

      It works fine with people who don't use DOS because don't understand
      Spanish... LOL!

      Marco Bernardini