Re: [NTO] Help .....!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2001
      Hi Bill,

      Please take this thread to private eMail. I realize you have
      registered copies Bill, but I don't want the lists to look like
      we do a bunch of pirating. :) Thanks!

      >I am stuck ... none of the product keys will work with the copy
      >of win2k

    • Bill Scott
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2001
        Well mmmy face is redd ... punched the wrong button ...
        hard to stay in bed when you are chief and all the indians ...

        red nose toooo ...

        Bill

      • Marco Bernardini
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2001

          Alle 05.50 Wednesday 07/03/2001 -0800, Bill Scott ha mandato a Marco questo
          messaggio:

          >Well mmmy face is redd ... punched the wrong button ...

          You too?
          I mess something on the Linux box while playing around as root, and now I'm
          unable to boot.
          Somebody want to learn a lot of bad words in Italian?

          Bye!

          Marco Bernardini