Help .....!

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2001
      Hi Jim:
      I am stuck ... none of the product keys will work with the copy of win2k that you sent And I have searched the disk every where and all I could find was the serial number for the win 98 software which win2k will not except ... my software is just sitting there asking for the product key I tried to repair and update but no luck ... I have read and re read your email message and followed it made floppy's and so on am I missing something ..... ?

      Bill

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2001
        Hi Bill,

        Please take this thread to private eMail. I realize you have
        registered copies Bill, but I don't want the lists to look like
        we do a bunch of pirating. :) Thanks!

        >I am stuck ... none of the product keys will work with the copy
        >of win2k

      • Bill Scott
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2001
          Well mmmy face is redd ... punched the wrong button ...
          hard to stay in bed when you are chief and all the indians ...

          red nose toooo ...

          Bill

        • Marco Bernardini
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 7, 2001

            Alle 05.50 Wednesday 07/03/2001 -0800, Bill Scott ha mandato a Marco questo
            messaggio:

            >Well mmmy face is redd ... punched the wrong button ...

            You too?
            I mess something on the Linux box while playing around as root, and now I'm
            unable to boot.
            Somebody want to learn a lot of bad words in Italian?

            Bye!

            Marco Bernardini