Re: Force a Window

  • thefrank
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 8:58 PM
      Hi Ray,

      Generally, in Windows, if you hold down the Ctrl key then hit the
      link, the URL will open in a new browser (instance). Its an OS thingy.

      I hope this helps

      regards,

      tf
    • Marco Bernardini
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2 12:41 AM

        Alle 04.58 Friday 02/03/2001 +0000, thefrank ha mandato a Marco questo
        messaggio:

        >Generally, in Windows, if you hold down the Ctrl key then hit the
        >link, the URL will open in a new browser (instance). Its an OS thingy.

        Just in MSIE: with NS the same window is used.
        BTW, with NS 4.7 you can "save as..." with shift-click.

        Bye!

        Marco Bernardini