Re: [NTO] Samba!

  • Marco Bernardini
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 19, 2001

      Alle 10.39 Monday 19/02/2001 -0800, Bill Scott ha mandato a Marco questo
      messaggio:

      >I have Best Linux or Mandrake CD that I can mail to you that will probably
      >be cheaper than downloading 12 meg ... thirteen days later ... ha ha ...

      No problems, Bill: in our office we have a permanent connection, so from
      home I can launch a wget on the server and burn a CD with all the stuff the
      day after. Wine site is fast, so the download takes half a hour or so.
      But I must install RH7, before...
      Our tech boy try to download the CD images of RH7 (250 hours of download,
      on our slow-but-expensive line) 3 times, before to have a working CD: it's
      appalling to see the message "Please download again" after 250 hours!

      Bye

      Marco Bernardini