New Drive

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2000
      Hi All,

      I am getting a new hard drive. Can I cable it and have it come
      up as drive L:\ or whatever is next in line and drag/drop my
      current drive structure from my mt current drive over to it?
      Well, I know I can do that. My question really is, once I make
      the new drive primary and disconnect the old drive, will the new
      drive come up like my old drive? Will CMOS and Windows
      understand and make the changes automatically? I would rather
      not rebuild everything since I just did that less than a month
      ago.

      Thanks!
      Jody

      Clean-Funnies: click and send...