Re: : [NTO] Re: Aaarghhh!

  • Paul King
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2001
      Hi DA:

      Touche. Your points are well expressed. What is funny to one
      is not to another, though. Guess I'm a guy who sees humor in odd
      forms and remains unoffended even though questionable taste
      is evident.

      PK

      >>On Feb. 6 you wrote:
      Hi All,
      Good points about written humor, Paul.

      I think the guy is nuts, or has too much time on his hands.
      A short joke of a few lines, ending with a punch line would be funny.
      Such an elaborate setup for a few laughs doesn't make sense.

      DA<<