Re: [NTO] Test - please ignore

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2001
      Hi Nancy,

      >Sorry, I don't know how else to test this. My ISP tells me I am getting all
      >messages and I can see from the eGroups (oops yahoo) that I have not received
      >some of them that were sent on Sun, Mon and Tues, although I have received some
      >of them that were sent on these days.

      It is probably due to the change and a bug set in. I'll see if I can release the posts if they are waiting for my approval and I did not get notified.

    • Nancy Bernardine-Widmer
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2001
        Hi Jody,

        Thanks, but I doubt it is you. It's not just the NT groups, it is also several other lists I am on and I can see that some have responded to the NT posts
        I didn't receive (although they may have done that from the yahoo group pages).

        I think this is another wt.net fiasco. They have been reasonably ok for that last few months and I guess I got used to it. <very large grimace

        Thanks, Nancy

        Jody wrote:

        > Hi Nancy,
        >
        > >Sorry, I don't know how else to test this. My ISP tells me I am getting all
        > >messages and I can see from the eGroups (oops yahoo) that I have not received
        > >some of them that were sent on Sun, Mon and Tues, although I have received some
        > >of them that were sent on these days.
        >
        > It is probably due to the change and a bug set in. I'll see if I can release the posts if they are waiting for my approval and I did not get notified.
        >
        > Happy Topics,
        > Jody
        >
        > The NoteTab Off-Topic List
        > mailto:ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Nancy

        Nancy Bernardine-Widmer
        Bernardine Fine Art Jewelry
        http://www.bernardine.com
        nancy@...
      • Harvey R. Savage
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2001
          Nancy Bernardine-Widmer wrote:

          > Sorry, I don't know how else to test this. My ISP tells me I am getting all
          > messages and I can see from the eGroups (oops yahoo) that I have not received
          > some of them that were sent on Sun, Mon and Tues, although I have received some
          > of them that were sent on these days.
          >

          > Nancy

          Hi Nancy,

          You are not alone. Within the last week I have received 2
          batches of mail, each batch, at time of receipt, was at least 4
          days old.

          This has happened before to a lesser degree. I opine Yahoogroups
          is the culprit and maybe they'll fix it one of these days.

          hrs
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 6, 2001
            Hi Nancy,

            >Thanks, but I doubt it is you. It's not just the NT groups, it
            >is also several other lists I am on and I can see that some have
            >responded to the NT posts I didn't receive (although they may
            >have done that from the yahoo group pages).

            I did check and there were none to release on the Off-Topic list,
            but there were 5 on the Clips list. I made a change in the
            settings an hour or so ago that will prevent that, but might have
            another slight disadvantage. Overall though, it is a better
            setting to use. I am purposely avoiding telling what the setting
            is. <g> I'll let anybody know if they write me in private eMail
            if you are wondering about my discreteness.

            Harvey wrote:
            > You are not alone. Within the last week I have received 2
            > batches of mail, each batch, at time of receipt, was at least 4
            > days old.
            >
            > This has happened before to a lesser degree. I opine
            > Yahoogroups is the culprit and maybe they'll fix it one of
            > these days.

            It is a two part'r I believe that starts off with a bug in
            something yahoo changed and the way I had the settings set.
            Then, I may have goofed, but the reason why you got the batches
            was because Cindy found the posts not released and released them.
            They should have been released by me when I got the message about
            it under normal circumstances, but it is broke and I did not get
            the notification after the first post by the certain poster.

            Anyway, I changed a setting, so...