Re: [NTO] Aaarghhh!

  • Marco Bernardini
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 6, 2001

      Alle 10.01 Tuesday 06/02/2001 -0600, ceh ha mandato a Marco questo messaggio:

      >Either that one or "The Island of Dr. Morrue".

      It was "Dr. Moreau". Nice story!
      Free online at
      http://www139.pair.com/read/H_G_Herbert_George_Wells/The_Island_of_Doctor_Moreau/index.html

      The problem is there is always somebody curious to practice what he find on
      the Net: some months ago 2 boys were killed, here in Italy, trying to make
      explosives. Good candidates for Darwin Award...

      Bye!

      Marco Bernardini
    • ceh
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 7, 2001
        Marco wrote:
        > It was "Dr. Moreau". Nice story!

        Moreau, that was it. I knew the spelling didn't look right, thanks.

        Emmett