Re: Aaarghhh!

  • yoyazoo@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 6, 2001
      Hi Lotta,

      > Am I the only one who finds the page amusing?

      Actually I found it funny also ...

      Favorite guest book quote:

      From: Puss <puss@...> Date:
      Tue, 19 Dec 2000
      Extremely funny!! I did the same thing to my
      cat except I used a full size house! What a dummy I was!

      Dear Puss,
      Surely you jest, where could you possibly
      have obtained such a large kitten? Thank you for your letter
      anyway.
    • Marco Bernardini
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 6, 2001

        Alle 10.01 Tuesday 06/02/2001 -0600, ceh ha mandato a Marco questo messaggio:

        >Either that one or "The Island of Dr. Morrue".

        It was "Dr. Moreau". Nice story!
        Free online at
        http://www139.pair.com/read/H_G_Herbert_George_Wells/The_Island_of_Doctor_Moreau/index.html

        The problem is there is always somebody curious to practice what he find on
        the Net: some months ago 2 boys were killed, here in Italy, trying to make
        explosives. Good candidates for Darwin Award...

        Bye!

        Marco Bernardini
      • ceh
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 7, 2001
          Marco wrote:
          > It was "Dr. Moreau". Nice story!

          Moreau, that was it. I knew the spelling didn't look right, thanks.

          Emmett