"X-Mailing-List:"-header. Where is it?

  • Jan-Arild L�kstad
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2000
      Hello all,

      I have created filters which move all incoming mails from the lists to
      folders using the "X-Mailing-List:"-header. This particular header now
      seems to be missing, and things are a bit messed up here :)

      Do I need to create new filters?

      --
      Best regards,
      Jan-Arild
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2000
        Hi Jan-Arild,

        Good to hear from you again!

        > I have created filters which move all incoming mails from the
        > lists to folders using the "X-Mailing-List:"-header. This
        > particular header now seems to be missing, and things are a bit
        > messed up here :)
        >
        > Do I need to create new filters?

        It looks like they mad a lot of changes. Do a show all headers
        and see what you can use for a new filter. Perhaps this:

        Happy Off-Topic'n!

        mailto:NoteTab-OT-Subscribe@...