Re: [NTB] cannot save files

  • beret by way of Jody
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2001
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      From: beret <beret@...>
      Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 17:32:38 +0100
      Subject: Re: [NTB] cannot save files

      Jody wrote:

      > I set up an update page for you. There are notes on the page:
      > http://www.notetab.net/html/win95.htm

      The ghost is back in the bottle, for a while ;-).
      installing DCOM95 did it :-).
      After saving some 50 file under various conditions today I think I can
      make this statement without the need of knocking on wood.

      Perhaps a recent re-install of a prety old version of Norton Systemworkd
      has been causing the problem. Found a much older version of DCOM95
      somehwere in nortons' program-directories. Some DLL's must hav gone out
      of sync.
      Next time I know what suspucious things are to look at.

      My personal notetab-supportpage is in my personal archives, so you may
      delete it as far as I'm concerned.

      Jody Thanks again,
      And as soon as I can find Notetab Pro on the shelf of some computerstore
      in this village called the Netherlands, I will very seriously consider
      bying it.:-)

      > Happy NoteTab'n,

      for once, "yes indeed".

      bert.