Happy Birthday Jody

    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 29, 2001
      Hi All,

      Joseph (Jody) Wayne Adair III
      Born: January 29, 1955, male

      Birthday wishlist:

      European Premium Coffee (French Roast, Espresso, Columbian, Arabic)
      (Beans OK, Jacobs dark green bag Fine OK;)

      European Chocolates (Swiss or Belguim)
      Gummi Bears (German)
      Others OK

      Money: PayPal (Jody@...), cash (any currency),
      checks drawn on US Funds - any amount not turned down.

      Anything else your heart desires to send, even a wish!!! ;)

      Order Fookes Software through me:

      Mail order
      http://www.notetab.net/order/prtorder.htm
      On-line
      http://www.notetab.net/order/order.htm

      Thanks much! <vbg>

      Sincerely,
      Jody Adair
      Customer Sales and Support
      Support@...

      Fookes Software
      P.O Box 998
      Milton, FL 32572-0998 USA

      Freeware and Shareware
      NoteTab, Mailbag, Album Express, Screen Savers
      http://www.notetab.com
      http://www.fookes.com

      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
      Libraries, Clips, and...
      http://www.notetab.net
    • Lloyd
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 29, 2001
        Happy Easter Bunny (or what ever you are suppose to say on the anniversary
        of your birth). Best wishes for many more.

        Lloyd
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        >Joseph (Jody) Wayne Adair III
        >Born: January 29, 1955, male
        >
        >Birthday wishlist:
        >
        >European Premium Coffee (French Roast, Espresso, Columbian, Arabic)
        >(Beans OK, Jacobs dark green bag Fine OK;)
        >
        >European Chocolates (Swiss or Belguim)
        >Gummi Bears (German)
        >Others OK
        >
        >Money: PayPal (Jody@...), cash (any currency),
        >checks drawn on US Funds - any amount not turned down.
        >
        >Anything else your heart desires to send, even a wish!!! ;)
        >
        >Order Fookes Software through me:
        >
        >Mail order
        >http://www.notetab.net/order/prtorder.htm
        >On-line
        >http://www.notetab.net/order/order.htm
        >
        >Thanks much! <vbg>
        >
        >Sincerely,
        >Jody Adair
        >Customer Sales and Support
        >Support@...
        >
        >Fookes Software
        >P.O Box 998
        >Milton, FL 32572-0998 USA
        >
        >Freeware and Shareware
        >NoteTab, Mailbag, Album Express, Screen Savers
        >http://www.notetab.com
        >http://www.fookes.com
        >
        >The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
        >Libraries, Clips, and...
        >http://www.notetab.net

      • alice ttlg
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 29, 2001
          Happy Birthday, Jody! Wishing you virtual chocolate for your birthday!

          Our birthdays are only two days (and a few years) apart, mine was Saturday the
          27th.

          alice ttlg

          http://www.alicettlg.com/
          One hand on wheel, one hand on horn: New York -- How to Identify Where a
          Driver is From

          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 29, 2001
            Happy birthday, Jody! I don't have much cash to spare, but
            you know, the greatest gifts have already been given to you
            by a far greater giver than me! (Still, I recognize that a
            Playstation 2 probably would not have gone unappreciated...)

            Best regards,

            Scott

            At 14:21 1/29/2001 -0600, you wrote:
            >Hi All,
            >
            >Joseph (Jody) Wayne Adair III
            >Born: January 29, 1955, male
            >
            >Birthday wishlist:
            >
            >European Premium Coffee (French Roast, Espresso, Columbian, Arabic)
            >(Beans OK, Jacobs dark green bag Fine OK;)
            >
            >European Chocolates (Swiss or Belguim)
            >Gummi Bears (German)
            >Others OK
            >
            >Money: PayPal (Jody@...), cash (any currency),
            >checks drawn on US Funds - any amount not turned down.
            >
            >Anything else your heart desires to send, even a wish!!! ;)
            >
            >Order Fookes Software through me:
            >
            >Mail order
            >http://www.notetab.net/order/prtorder.htm
            >On-line
            >http://www.notetab.net/order/order.htm
            >
            >Thanks much! <vbg>
            >
            >Sincerely,
            >Jody Adair
            >Customer Sales and Support
            >Support@...
            >
            >Fookes Software
            >P.O Box 998
            >Milton, FL 32572-0998 USA
            >
            >Freeware and Shareware
            >NoteTab, Mailbag, Album Express, Screen Savers
            >http://www.notetab.com
            >http://www.fookes.com
            >
            >The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
            >Libraries, Clips, and...
            >http://www.notetab.net

          • DA
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 29, 2001
              Hi Jody,

              Take my word for it -- The time will come when you will prefer not to remember
              that you are another year older!

              'Til then, Happy Birthday!

              DA
            • Marco Bernardini
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 29, 2001

                Alle 14.21 Monday 29/01/2001 -0600, Jody ha mandato a Marco questo messaggio:

                >Joseph (Jody) Wayne Adair III
                >Born: January 29, 1955, male

                Happy B-Day!
                I'm sipping a mug of coffee in your honor (and it's midnight, here...)

                Marco Bernardini
              • Bill Scott
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 29, 2001
                  sipping thera-flu .... to the best moderator on the best list ...
                  happy .... happy ....
                  Bill

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 29, 2001
                    Hi Scott and All,

                    >Happy birthday, Jody! I don't have much cash to spare, but
                    >you know, the greatest gifts have already been given to you

                    Yep, and they/it is eternal! ;)

                    >by a far greater giver than me! (Still, I recognize that a
                    >Playstation 2 probably would not have gone unappreciated...)

                    We wouldn't be able to afford the games. <g> Just upgraded the
                    first Nintendo to a used 16bit Sega Genesis with 30 games for
                    $40.00 last week. ;)

                    Thanks all for your birthday wishes, etc. Now I will format my
                    C: drive due to Linux hosing things up and see you whenever...

                  • erich_ruff@t-online.de
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 29, 2001
                      Hello Jody,

                      I'm long subscribed to this list and happen to live in Germany. - If you
                      send me your address I will send you Jacobs Coffee - the dark green - (it's
                      the one I prefer too ;-)) ) as a birthday present and as an appreciation
                      for your helping online.

                      Best wishes for a good next year

                      Erich

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 29, 2001
                        Erich/Jody

                        I've never heard of Jacobs coffee. Do they sell it in California?
                        What country does it come from?
                        What is the dark green one? Decaf?
                        Even if they do sell it here, I might not have the electricity to make it if the
                        blackouts get to me.

                        DA
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 30, 2001
                          Hi Erich and DA,

                          >I'm long subscribed to this list and happen to live in Germany. -
                          >If you send me your address I will send you Jacobs Coffee - the
                          >dark green - (it's the one I prefer too ;-)) ) as a birthday
                          >present and as an appreciation for your helping online.

                          Vielen Dank! Jacobs Koffee is German made and IMO the best over
                          there - the dark green referred to the color of the bag and is
                          call Feine I believe. American coffee is the pits! I was once
                          told that Europe gets the number one grade beans, America #2, and
                          all other countries get #3 beans. My three, well four, but I
                          don't drink anymore, when I lived in Germany was Jacobs coffee,
                          the Swiss chocolate in the purple wrapper with the cows on it,
                          gummi baren, und viele große Biere. <g> OH, Jager Snitzel auch!
                          I normally buy the beans at the grocery store (French Roast) that
                          are about $6.00 a pound and it ends up making 3-4 times as much
                          coffee as the regular cheap stuff. Lately, Folgers is now selling
                          quality beans for about $3.00 for 120z. ;)

                          > Geez OLD MAN, I just realized you were OLDER than me!!!!!!!!
                          > And you look so young, too.

                          > Are you seriously 45???

                          My cake said 46, but I seemed to have quit counting some years
                          ago and lot track. <g>

                          Jody Adair
                          6544 Baxley Road
                          Milton, FL 32570
                          850-626-0993
                          ICQ 6676919

                          Thanks!
                          Jody

                          Clean-Funnies: click and send...
                          mailto:c-f@...?subject=Subscribe
                        • Carl Swann
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jan 30, 2001
                            I echo Erich in best wishes for the Jodster -- a real soul brother to
                            me who has no brothers... and I, like Erich, am sending Jody a
                            caffienated surprise in the mail.

                            All the best to you, Jody my bro, and here's to many more!

                            erich_ruff@... wrote:

                            > Hello Jody,
                            >
                            > I'm long subscribed to this list and happen to live in Germany. - If you
                            > send me your address I will send you Jacobs Coffee - the dark green - (it's
                            > the one I prefer too ;-)) ) as a birthday present and as an appreciation
                            > for your helping online.
                            >
                            > Best wishes for a good next year
                            >
                            > Erich

                            oOOo-(_)-oOOo