Re: [NTO] /IDE DRIVE CABLE / windows operating system ....

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28 8:19 PM
      A slick way to install windows is to copy the windows directory on the hard drive then go into that drive run setup.exe from windows directory and it will install the software then move the important files you need Likke NoteTab PRO and readplease ... .... from the old drive ...

      The next part I have not tried yet ....
      you then should be able to copy your registry on top of the new registry and run something like Fixit on it to fix all links .... WILL THIS WORK ? don't know but will get back to you when I install ..... win2000pro ...