Re: [NTO] What's this concealed image?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2001
      Hi David, TT, and Others,

      >I'd better visit the site and switch off the HTML option.

      Yes, save the bandwidth. :)

      >Wonder what the sneaky little thing is trying to post home about
      >me! I do like to be told that these things are happening, even
      >if they're innocuous. It's reprehensible not to tell us - indeed
      >take steps to conceal it from us.

      It's time to start passing around to your other groups you are on
      to start writing Yahoo support, help or whatever addresses to ask
      them to take that stuff off the posts. I agree with you that it
      is their list and they can get some information legally, but we
      should be told. I was not automatically switched over on all my
      moderator lists. etc., so I am in the dark myself. If anybody
      would like to get some addresses for use please feel free to post
      here and also any info you might find. I have spent about 10
      hours a day for the last couple days just answering eMail, so I
      don't have much time at the moment to do anything, but go get
      another four hours of sleep and try to catch up. We got the ads
      off the top awhile back with flooding them with eMail - does not
      need to be flames - and we can probably do it with this webbot if
      that is what it is - I take your word for it TT since I know
      nothing about it. Hope you don't mind my new nickname for you.
      <g>