[NTO] Re: cleaning up RAM

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2000
      Hi Lotta,

      > I'm running Win 95 so I don't think 98light would do much for
      > me! I don't want to install it on this old computer of mine,
      > and when I get a new one (as somone's frequently nagging me to
      > do) I think I'll just skip one and go for 2000.

      I have no doubt there will be a 2000Lite and if I upgrade to
      2000, 2000Lite will be the very first piece of software installed
      - even before my beloved NoteTab and eMail programs. 98Lite is
      one of those things I wondered how I ever lived without it.

      Bye for now,
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      http://www.sureword.com/sojourner