Re: [NTO] Out of system resources (TInContextCombo) (was: NTP error message)

  • DA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2001
      Hi Jody/Charles,

      This sounds like the same problem I was getting last Summer. We never did
      figure out what it was. I continued to get this message off and on until I
      upgraded to 4.83.

      If this is the same as my situation, you should see this error when you start
      NoteTab when it has several files already open. Right at NoteTab startup it
      displays the 'Out of Resources' message. Right? Then after clicking OK there
      is no further problem.

      Try upgrading.

      DA