does anyone have a clip for excel or ......

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2001
      Hi all:
      I am learning a bunch of new software and I have batch files that I want to drop into excel .... it is already in excel format can someone tell me how to do this and does anyone have a clip for notetab pro that will hope a range of batch files and copy all then append to another text file ... ??

      Bill Scott

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2001
        Hi Bill,

        From what I remember for Access and Excel I searched help for
        import and found the answer. Don't have them installed right now
        since I only use them for testing which is once in a blue moon.

        mailto:ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...