Re: [NTO] Re: File|Open, File|Save

    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 3, 2001
      Hi Julie,

      Do you think your brother or whoever it was did something like that
      to you, or do you think it just happened? :) Maybe he knows a trick.

      nite...

      >For anyone who remembers my sort order question while in File|Open,
      >File|Save dialog windows, Lemmesee only made a temporary change. I
      >finally asked in a Windows support forum and got the following URLs...
      >
      >Contents of the Open and Save As Dialog Boxes Sorted Incorrectly
      >http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q233/5/26.asp
      >
      >Items in "Open" and "Save As" Dialog Boxes Sorted Incorrectly
      >http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q229/0/70.asp
      >
      >The first one doesn't require rebooting, but plays with the registry.
      >The second one was easier, but you needed to reboot the computer.
      >
      >Thought I'd pass that on,
      >Julie
      >
      >Jody wrote:
      >> Hi Julie,

      Bye for now,
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      http://www.sureword.com/sojourner
      http://www.sureword.com/kjb1611
      http://www.notetab.net
    • Julie
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 3, 2001
        I noticed it after a friend of my husband's (who is pretty computer savvy)
        was "playing around" with this computer. I sent him an email, but have yet
        to hear back from him. I do wonder if it was a blunder or if he changed a
        setting somewhere!

        Julie