[NRN] NoteTab Pro 4.84 beta #1

  • Eric G.V. Fookes by way of Jody
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2001
      Hi all,

      I hope you've had a wonderful holiday. I've started doing a bit of work on
      the next maintenance release of NoteTab 4.84. I don't plan to add
      significant features to it because I need to spare my time for version 5.0.
      However, I will do my best to fix any bugs that I can reproduce.

      You can download NoteTab Pro 4.84 beta #1 from the following page:

      http://www.notetab.com/beta.htm

      The latest changes are listed below...

      Main changes in beta #1
      -----------------------
      * NoteTab can now be started even if it does not find the efomacro.dll
      file. If NoteTab does not find it, Clips using the ^!Keyboard and
      ^!TypeBack command will not work.

      * Fixed print range setting being ignored when multiple pages are printed.

      * Numbers containing a comma (e.g. 1,000,000) are no longer split in word
      wrapped printed output.

      * Fixed problem in regular expressions using tagged matches higher than
      "\1" in a replace operation, which did not work.

      * Fixed ^!MoveFile command "losing" files when the destination folder does
      not exist.

      * Fixed last character of parameter being truncated by ^!Shell command.

      * Relative file names (like "../index.html" and "..\units\foo.pas") now
      supported by the "Tools|Open File at Cursor" and Tools|Open Link" menu
      commands.

      * The ^$GetDocIndex(Name)$ now returns the index number of the specified
      document, as indicated in the Help file.

      Enjoy!

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes