Re: [NTO] OFF TOPIC .... Outlook express ...?

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2001
      Bill,

      If you are a registered owner of Mailbag, Jody can help you get up and
      running again. You just need to work with him off list.

      Larry

      At 07:55 PM 01/01/2001 -0800, you wrote:
      >thanks Larry: ...
      >I use to own Mailbag ... but I do not have it ...it went with my old
      >software ... arrrg ... disk drive ...
      >Bill
    • Larry Hamilton
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2001
        Mailbag simplifies this. You can save one or all, in a variety of formats.

        To work with OE, by itself, each message needs a unique subject. This would
        be a lot of work, if multiple messages had the same subject. I would not
        enjoy such a task without MailBag.

        Larry