Re: [NTO] Re: [NTB] What is NoteTab for?--OFF TOPIC

  • Charles Cairns
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2001
      Clueless in Seattle wrote in part:

      > At least one of the respondents mentioned that that is the job of
      > editors. But I don't write for publication, just for my own amusement, and
      > so I don't have an editor who will go through my text and find every string
      > that needs to be italicized. That's a job I'd like to turn over to my
      > computer.

      At least one of the respondents was wrong. This is the job of a writer, not
      an editor, nor a copy editor nor a proofer.

      --csc
      (an editor)
    • Bill Scott
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2001
        How about a language interpreter from male left brain to female right brain .... I have the same problem Margie gets something exactly opposite from what I said ... hmmmm is this an epifany ...

        Bill