Things to be thankful for in 200l

  • Paul King
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      Greetings fellow travelers:

      In looking over the past year, I am thankful to be an old crock
      with my mental faculties reasonably unimpaired. My vote for
      the program I can least easily do without goes to Note Tab Pro
      although I might make another choice to accompany me to a
      desert island.

      I propose a toast to Eric and Jody for creating and disseminating
      aid for this superb program and continually improving it. It rewards
      me with newly discovered features each time I use it.

      PK