Re: [NTO] PowerDesk4

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
      New to PowerDesk .... it has its own extracter built in I also like the fact that it will open any file and tell you something about the file in the viewer ...

      I lost all of my program files and my with what ever it was that got me ..... none of the virus software found anything but I could not get out of it until I flashed ... bios ... go figure
      anyway so I am starting all over with new stuff .... what a country ....

      Bill