Re: [NTO] How to Change a Drive Icon

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2000
      Hi Marco,

      >But sometimes Windows change icon randomly without apparent
      >reason: more thrill :-)

      Yes, I believe that is a resource thing though, because normally
      after a reboot they will return, but not always. <g> Using
      autorun.inf though they will always come back and a Repair Icons
      is not needed, some program that will change the icons, or a
      Window's reinstall.

      >Icons can be also 32x32 at 16M colors, more fancy (I iconized a
      >photo of my wife, too: lucky she's thin!)

      Yep, I go with 16mil myself. ;) No comments about your wife. <bg>

      >As usual AX-Icons works fine for this stuff...

      Yeah, but another program... Yikes! ;)

      See ya in the funnies!
      Jody Adair

      Clean-Funnies