Re: [NTO] Re: [NRN] Re: File|Open, File|Save

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 23, 2000
      Hi Bill,

      > Here is the phone support person they helped me right away ... or tried *||:^)
      >
      > 303-245-8000
      >
      >Still hosed in Corning .... but he did give me some suggestions
      >... about how to approach my problem the software fixit 2000
      >utilities
      > does not help or the rescue disk though ...

      Re: PowerDesk (OnTrack)

      I haven't got around to telling you, but they did contact me this
      time in eMail. Perhaps my other two posts about 6 months ago got
      lost in the mail or they were too busy to answer my questions
      since I was using the Freeware. Thanks for the number.

      mailto:ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...