Re: [NTO] Re: Using NTP as eternal editor for Becky 2 mailer

  • Stephen B
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 21, 2000
      Jody <av1611@...> wrote:

      > Hi Stephen B,

      > >By all means send that Becky clip. I'll look at the syntax, as
      > >inch by bleeding inch I absorb more about clips over time. And I
      > >am usually dead curious anyway. Thanks.

      > Did I ever send that Clip to you?

      Not yet. In some StarTrek episodes I am led to
      believe that the future has already happened, so in
      one sense you have sent it already.

      Could you send it again anyway? ;-)

      It will be interesting to look at. I enjoy your work
      with the clip syntax and marvel how people seem to be
      able to fit all kinds of ideas in their head.

      You said this clip was a bit dated. That is OK. It
      is worth a look.

      But no hurry.

      --
      Stephen