Re: [NTO] Clean install

  • Paul King
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2000
      At 02:52 PM 12/5/00 -0600, you wrote:
      >Hi Paul King,
      >
      >When I answered this mail the other day I had forgotten I have a
      >PC Magazine Utility (EndItAll) that is supposed to do exactly
      >what you are asking about. Here is the link, you can down load
      >it and judge for yourself.
      >
      >http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/stories/info/0,,0011NB,.html

      Hi Harvey:

      This is what I've been looking for. Thanks for pointing it out. Closing
      TSR's one by one is a pain in the patoot. I use some of Reubenkind's
      other programs and have so far found them trouble free. I notice that
      my utility suite for disc maintenance and repair also appears on the list
      which eliminates a trip to MSCONFIG to shut the suite down when installing
      a new application.

      Many thanks,
      Paul King