[NTO] Win Sys Questions

  • Len
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2000
      Hello All;

      These are some some general questions I have about PCs and
      Windows (Win95 installed). Any help will be appreciated.
      If the discussion is lengthy you may send the info to the
      above address or point me toward a good reference.

      2. I have a System.dat and System.da0 files which appear to
      be duplicates. All of the .dat files are associated with
      Windows Media Player. What is the correct association for the
      .dat files and can the .da0 file be deleted if the .dat
      association is corrected?

      2. My Win386.swp file is over 100 MB, can it be reduced in size?

      3. I would like to over clock my 166 MHz Pentium to 200 MHz.
      what do I need to do other than change the Mother Board jumper.

      4. How can I set up a second Win95 OS on my PC? I have a
      partitioned hard drive with sufficient space or can I use a
      second hard disk?

      Any and all help will be appreciated. Len

      Leonard O. Hargrove, Jr.
      Avionics Systems Engineer
      E-Mail: Len <NoteTabA@...>