Re: [NTO] Finally !!!!!

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2000
      Hi DA and Charles,

      I copied Phil the following. He already signed off. Please send
      future posts on the issue directly to Phil. (Phil, you had know
      way of knowing you were way off topic <g>; it was mostly my fault
      for not stepping in and setting a bad example for sending the
      funny that time. My apologies! You are welcome back anytime. I
      share Charles; (csc) thoughts exactly, C'mon guys...) Thanks for
      your kind words in private eMail Phil! :) End of conversation for
      me less it be private eMail.

      >> Don't get off the list on my account, I will leave. You will
      >> all be better off if I am gone.

      > I, for one, will miss your contributions. I never was bothered
      > when the list went astray!

      C'mon guys, nobody has to leave that doesn't want to. If you
      don't like a thread, don't read it. If you don't like a person,
      filter them out. It's nothing more than a personality clash,
      and it happens on every list.

      We all share a passion for NoteTab and related software. Let's
      appreciate our diversity and focus on our commonality.

      --csc

      mailto:ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...