[NTO] Re: Buttons

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2000
      Hi Lloyd,

      > This morning, when I started up the computer, my other 3 had
      > background color. I changed some others(with the dot in the
      > corner), including one I got from Jody, shut off NoteTab
      > completely, then started it up again. There was the background.
      >
      > I don't know why I have them today when I didn't yesterday but
      > then how close do you inspect a gift horses' mouth?

      I don't know why that would happen. The only time that you
      should have to restart NoteTab is if the icon is already on the
      Clipbar and you edit the icon in an image editor. The reason for
      that is NoteTab loads the image into memory on startup and
      continues reading it from there. so, if you change the icon
      itself, NoteTab does not detect the changes. I can tell you now
      though, "If it works, don't fix it." :)

      Happy Off-Topic'n!

      mailto:NoteTab-OT-Subscribe@...