[NTO] Re: Button Colors

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2000
      Hi Lloyd,

      > My color setting now is "True Color (32 bit)". Isn't that 16
      > million colors? 256 colors mess up my wallpaper. I like to use
      > NASA deep space pictures for that and change them every couple
      > of months.

      OK, then that is not the problem. Try changing the background
      transparency color to say purple, lower left pixel. Another
      thing to consider is NoteTab might only display 256 colors, but
      that is not the problem since I see your light blue background.
      Hmmm? Perhaps since I am at High Color Win 98 SE repaints it to a
      color I can see? I don't know.

      Happy Off-Topic'n!

      mailto:NoteTab-OT-Subscribe@...