Re: [NTO] Hillary

  • DA
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2000
      Hi Phil,

      Sorry, I could tell you that, but I wouldn't be telling the truth.
      She won by a substantial amount too.

      DA

      > Make my day, and tell me that Hillary was NOT(yelling)
      > elected in New York.
      >
      > This is the only group I belong too, and I don't watch the news.
      >
      > Some kind soul please inform me.
    • phil
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 11, 2000
        Thanks.

        Some days it is uncommon hard to stay within Jody's
        " no profanity " rule.

        PE

        > Sorry, I could tell you that, but I wouldn't be telling the truth.
        > She won by a substantial amount too.
        >
        > DA
        >
        > > Make my day, and tell me that Hillary was NOT(yelling)
        > > elected in New York.
        > >
        > > This is the only group I belong too, and I don't watch the news.
        > >
        > > Some kind soul please inform me.

      • SQD
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2000
          I do not see any problem! Dennis

          On Saturday, November 11, 2000 at 10:39, phil wrote:

          > Some days it is uncommon hard to stay within Jody's
          > " no profanity " rule.
          >
          > PE

        • Marco Bernardini
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 12, 2000

            Hello all!
            Just solved the biggest problem of frames!
            When a search engine scans your site and finds a frame, it index single pages, so all your nice work to create multiple frames is just like elections in Florida...
            But I wrote a little JavaScript able to check if the frame is in the right window and, if not, to open the main page containing frame definitions.
            Nice, isn't it?
            Suppose you have in index.html this frame definition:

            <frameset cols="180,*">
            <frame src="menu.htm" name="menu">
            <frame src="other.htm" name="foo">
            </frameset>

            In menu.htm you must add these lines:

            <HEAD>
            <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
            <!--
            if (name != "menu")
            {
            alert("OOPS! You miss the right side!");
            parent.location=("index.html")
            }
            // -->
            </SCRIPT>
            </HEAD>

            And in other.htm you must add these ones:

            <HEAD>
            <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
            <!--
            if (name != "foo")
            {
            alert("OOPS! You miss the left side!");
            parent.location=("index.html")
            }
            // -->
            </SCRIPT>
            </HEAD>

            Of course you can remove the alert(): I leave it just for debugging.

            Oh, if you want to see what I do when I don't hit keyboards go to
            http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=493918288
            (no needs to buy, so this is not an ad <g>)

            Bye!

            Marco Bernardini