Re: [NTO] Computers in Planes

  • Marco Bernardini
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2000

      Alle 17.10 Friday 10/11/2000 -0800, phil ha mandato a Marco questo messaggio:

      >Computers have entered the aircraft field in a
      >big way. Most airplanes have some kind of a
      >computer on board. Airliners have many of them,
      >and many types of them.
      ><SNIP>
      >Joke by Phil

      And, of course, there will be people who prefer planes using Windows,
      others using Linux, and so on... LOL!
      BTW, who knows if the old Sinclair ZX-80 on the Mir station is still working?

      Bye!

      Marco Bernardini
    • phil
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2000
        I never saw a computer in a plane that used windows. Or any
        thing else, for that matter.

        Maybe planes need something reliable.

        Phil E.