[NTO] Glossary

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 18, 2000
      Hi Lotta,

      > Well, I do, and I saw that but alas I don't have no
      > Glossary.otl neither in the main folder nor anywhere else. If
      > it's for download from Fookes I don't find THAT.

      I just installed a fresh NoteTab and it was there. Although it
      is not the latest. Eric grabbed the wrong copy I sent him. :-(
      Very understandable though since I sent him many. To check, if
      you can't see it in Windows Explorer put square brackets around
      it in ReadMe.txt [Glossary.otl] and hold your Ctrl key down while
      double clicking on it (unless you have Quick Open Links checked
      then just double click). You can get the updated glossary at:

      http://www.sureword.com/zip/glossary.zip

      > I've changed my address with egroups, quite an ordeal, 5 tries
      > before I got verification, but they did at last virify. Is
      > there some additional precedure?

      Thanks much, no, nothing is changed it is just that eGroups has
      been a bit hosed lately. I moderate the lists to the point where
      people that are not subscribed cannot post straightway to help
      you all from getting SPAM.

      Happy Off-Topic'n!

      mailto:NoteTab-OT-Subscribe@...