Re: [NTO] MS Outlook Express Addresses

  • phil
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2000
      Ray,

      I see the problem now. That way does not work for me at
      all. That will send it, but not add it to the address book.

      One way to add it to the book is to right click on the name you
      want to send to, and then click on "Add to address book" in the
      box. But this way might not put it in as you want it to be entered.

      When I want to add a name the Address Book, I click "Addresses"
      and then New the New Contact and then enter the name and
      address ( physical and email) and whatever I want on their sheet, and
      the click OK(a must).

      That way the new name is in the address book and the "Contacts"
      window. Then double click on that and compose your message.
      There may be other ways, but that seems to be the best way to me.

      Phil E.