Re: [NTO] IrfanView 3.30 - printing problems

  • Lloyd
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 10, 2000
      Hi All,

      I just upgraded from version 3.12 to 3.30. I tried to find the problem, it
      seems to work ok for me. I selected custom, changed to inches, tried
      setting up margins, centered, changed size to 5 X 3.4, added header and
      footer, changed the font and font size, and printed. They all worked.

      I would say they have either fixed the problem or I am just lucky.

      Lloyd
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 10, 2000
        Hi Lloyd,

        Could you print?

        >I just upgraded from version 3.12 to 3.30. I tried to find the problem, it
        >seems to work ok for me. I selected custom, changed to inches, tried
        >setting up margins, centered, changed size to 5 X 3.4, added header and
        >footer, changed the font and font size, and printed. They all worked.
        >
        >I would say they have either fixed the problem or I am just lucky.

        mailto:ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...
      • Lloyd
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 10, 2000
          Hi Jody,

          Sure could. In fact I just used it to print a .jpg.

          Lloyd
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 12, 2000
            Hi Carl,

            >> Once your regular printer dialog comes up click OK and it should come up after that.
            >
            >Yep - same here... fatal exception that terminates I_View...
            >
            >Thanks for sticking with me there... :-)

            OK, I'll let Irfan know about it. ;)

            (As you might know, I'm doing my funnies for tomorrow. <g>)

            See ya in the funnies!
            Jody Adair

            Clean-Funnies
            mailto:c-f@...?Subject=subscribe