Re: [NTO] IrfanView 3.30 - printing problems

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 9, 2000
      Hi Carl,

      >All is get for the Print dialogue is the Windows panel for Print with
      >my WinFax and/or Epson drop-down menu choice. I checked the
      >Preferences in IrView and everywhere else and can't find a Print|
      >Custom option or dialog anywhere. I guess that's good, since you guys
      >have been talking about creating Illegal Operations with it... :-)

      Once your regular printer dialog comes up click OK and it should come up after that. I don't know when the feature was added, because I don't use I_View to print with. I have I_View 3.30 now which should be the latest.

      mailto:ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...
    • Carl Swann
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 10, 2000
        Jody wrote:

        > Once your regular printer dialog comes up click OK and it should come up after that.

        Yep - same here... fatal exception that terminates I_View...

        Thanks for sticking with me there... :-)

        oOOo-(_)-oOOo
      • Lloyd
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 10, 2000
          Hi All,

          I just upgraded from version 3.12 to 3.30. I tried to find the problem, it
          seems to work ok for me. I selected custom, changed to inches, tried
          setting up margins, centered, changed size to 5 X 3.4, added header and
          footer, changed the font and font size, and printed. They all worked.

          I would say they have either fixed the problem or I am just lucky.

          Lloyd
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 10, 2000
            Hi Lloyd,

            Could you print?

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 10, 2000
              Hi Jody,

              Sure could. In fact I just used it to print a .jpg.

              Lloyd
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 12, 2000
                Hi Carl,

                >> Once your regular printer dialog comes up click OK and it should come up after that.
                >
                >Yep - same here... fatal exception that terminates I_View...
                >
                >Thanks for sticking with me there... :-)

                OK, I'll let Irfan know about it. ;)

                (As you might know, I'm doing my funnies for tomorrow. <g>)

                See ya in the funnies!
                Jody Adair

                Clean-Funnies
                mailto:c-f@...?Subject=subscribe