Re: [NTO] IrfanView 3.30 - printing problems

  • Carl Swann
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 9, 2000
      Jody wrote:

      > Hi Carl,
      >
      > >> I got an Illegal Operation as soon as I clicked on Custom in v3.30
      > >
      > >Help me here, please... I can't seem to locate this "Custom" option in
      > >v 3.30.
      >
      > Ctrl+P, then Options, and you should see an I_View print dialog come up.
      > There is a box there to check called Custom which allows you to specify
      > the size you want the image printed if I remember correctly.

      All is get for the Print dialogue is the Windows panel for Print with
      my WinFax and/or Epson drop-down menu choice. I checked the
      Preferences in IrView and everywhere else and can't find a Print|
      Custom option or dialog anywhere. I guess that's good, since you guys
      have been talking about creating Illegal Operations with it... :-)

      I'm baffled... thanks anyway...

      oOOo-(_)-oOOo
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 9, 2000
        Hi Carl,

        >All is get for the Print dialogue is the Windows panel for Print with
        >my WinFax and/or Epson drop-down menu choice. I checked the
        >Preferences in IrView and everywhere else and can't find a Print|
        >Custom option or dialog anywhere. I guess that's good, since you guys
        >have been talking about creating Illegal Operations with it... :-)

        Once your regular printer dialog comes up click OK and it should come up after that. I don't know when the feature was added, because I don't use I_View to print with. I have I_View 3.30 now which should be the latest.

        mailto:ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...
      • Carl Swann
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 10, 2000
          Jody wrote:

          > Once your regular printer dialog comes up click OK and it should come up after that.

          Yep - same here... fatal exception that terminates I_View...

          Thanks for sticking with me there... :-)

          oOOo-(_)-oOOo
        • Lloyd
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 10, 2000
            Hi All,

            I just upgraded from version 3.12 to 3.30. I tried to find the problem, it
            seems to work ok for me. I selected custom, changed to inches, tried
            setting up margins, centered, changed size to 5 X 3.4, added header and
            footer, changed the font and font size, and printed. They all worked.

            I would say they have either fixed the problem or I am just lucky.

            Lloyd
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 10, 2000
              Hi Lloyd,

              Could you print?

              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 10, 2000
                Hi Jody,

                Sure could. In fact I just used it to print a .jpg.

                Lloyd
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 12, 2000
                  Hi Carl,

                  >> Once your regular printer dialog comes up click OK and it should come up after that.
                  >
                  >Yep - same here... fatal exception that terminates I_View...
                  >
                  >Thanks for sticking with me there... :-)

                  OK, I'll let Irfan know about it. ;)

                  (As you might know, I'm doing my funnies for tomorrow. <g>)

                  See ya in the funnies!
                  Jody Adair

                  Clean-Funnies
                  mailto:c-f@...?Subject=subscribe