Re: [NTO] IrfanView 3.30 - printing problems

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 9, 2000
      Hi Carl,

      >> I got an Illegal Operation as soon as I clicked on Custom in v3.30
      >
      >Help me here, please... I can't seem to locate this "Custom" option in
      >v 3.30. When I call the print dialog, there's nothing indicating a
      >"Custom" that I can find...???

      Sorry for the late reply; I filter you to my funnies list as you know to
      grab some of your's for mine. ;)

      Ctrl+P, then Options, and you should see an I_View print dialog come up.
      There is a box there to check called Custom which allows you to specify
      the size you want the image printed if I remember correctly.

      See ya in the funnies!
      Jody Adair

      Clean-Funnies
      mailto:c-f@...?Subject=subscribe

      you missed a good joke!
    • Carl Swann
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 9, 2000
        Jody wrote:

        > Hi Carl,
        >
        > >> I got an Illegal Operation as soon as I clicked on Custom in v3.30
        > >
        > >Help me here, please... I can't seem to locate this "Custom" option in
        > >v 3.30.
        >
        > Ctrl+P, then Options, and you should see an I_View print dialog come up.
        > There is a box there to check called Custom which allows you to specify
        > the size you want the image printed if I remember correctly.

        All is get for the Print dialogue is the Windows panel for Print with
        my WinFax and/or Epson drop-down menu choice. I checked the
        Preferences in IrView and everywhere else and can't find a Print|
        Custom option or dialog anywhere. I guess that's good, since you guys
        have been talking about creating Illegal Operations with it... :-)

        I'm baffled... thanks anyway...

        oOOo-(_)-oOOo
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 9, 2000
          Hi Carl,

          >All is get for the Print dialogue is the Windows panel for Print with
          >my WinFax and/or Epson drop-down menu choice. I checked the
          >Preferences in IrView and everywhere else and can't find a Print|
          >Custom option or dialog anywhere. I guess that's good, since you guys
          >have been talking about creating Illegal Operations with it... :-)

          Once your regular printer dialog comes up click OK and it should come up after that. I don't know when the feature was added, because I don't use I_View to print with. I have I_View 3.30 now which should be the latest.

          mailto:ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...
        • Carl Swann
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 10, 2000
            Jody wrote:

            > Once your regular printer dialog comes up click OK and it should come up after that.

            Yep - same here... fatal exception that terminates I_View...

            Thanks for sticking with me there... :-)

            oOOo-(_)-oOOo
          • Lloyd
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 10, 2000
              Hi All,

              I just upgraded from version 3.12 to 3.30. I tried to find the problem, it
              seems to work ok for me. I selected custom, changed to inches, tried
              setting up margins, centered, changed size to 5 X 3.4, added header and
              footer, changed the font and font size, and printed. They all worked.

              I would say they have either fixed the problem or I am just lucky.

              Lloyd
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 10, 2000
                Hi Lloyd,

                Could you print?

                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 10, 2000
                  Hi Jody,

                  Sure could. In fact I just used it to print a .jpg.

                  Lloyd

                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 12, 2000
                    Hi Carl,

                    >> Once your regular printer dialog comes up click OK and it should come up after that.
                    >
                    >Yep - same here... fatal exception that terminates I_View...
                    >
                    >Thanks for sticking with me there... :-)

                    OK, I'll let Irfan know about it. ;)

                    (As you might know, I'm doing my funnies for tomorrow. <g>)