The Constitution

  • JMC
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2000
      Hello all 'Tabbers:

      I have received a few requests for my Constitution in NoteTab
      Outline form because of all the election news. If anybody is
      interested in it please email me at the address below and I will send
      it to you. I call it: Charters of United States Freedom, and it
      includes The Magna Carta, The Declaration of Independence, The
      Constitution, and The Bill of Rights. Included in this outline is an
      article on the so called "Separation of Church and State". Simply
      click on, Or scroll to the item you want.
      The NoteTab community has helped me along the way so this a way I
      can give something back.

      <IXOYE><
      In His Service;

      John Cerbus