[NTO] warning: weird site!

  • Marco Bernardini
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2000

      Hi all!
      Just back from "Art Cologne" site, the most important world exhibition of
      art galleries.
      Just in case you try to download the catalogue, be warned: every block is a
      11 Meg PDF file, and they don't say it (boo boo boo! So bad I don't give
      you the URL <g>).

      Bye!

      Marco Bernardini
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2000
        Hi Paul,

        >I have a file entltled ACA Ciphers.otl which is the repository for
        >monthly files. By accident, I named one of the files wrong. It is
        >presently called 2000-11 Cons.otl instead of 2000-11 Cons.
        >How do I move this file to to ACA Ciphers.otl where it belongs?

        Open the file in NoteTab, right click over its tab, and choose
        Rename File. Do know that you will need to do a Save As... if
        you are changing directories unless you move the file in Windows
        Explorer.

        mailto:ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...