[NTO] Re: FW: [NTB] Oh No! Not Another NoteTab List!

  • RS
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2000
      Hi Jody, guys, gals,

      At 11:40 PM 01/31/00 -0600, you wrote:
      >Hi Bruce Wright,
      >
      >>Hey, shouldn't the 15 of us be reading this over here :)
      >
      >Yeppers!
      >
      >Hi RS,
      >
      > >> 15 NoteTab'n Clip Junkie Geek Fools
      >
      > > That's good news! :)
      >
      >So, you're one too, eh? <g>

      Must be by definition...-:)

      I see everybody is as excited with the new list as children in a new
      playground!

      Gee, no rules...!

      Regards,

      RS
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2000
        Hi RS,

        > Gee, no rules...!

        Pretty much so. :) I did leave the no attachments on and snip
        unneeded text in replies, but that is the norm for any mailing
        list. there are some that allow attachments, but there is really
        no need for it. Everybody does not want everything that
        everybody else does.

        The only time I'll step in is if we start getting into a hot
        argument or foul language and the like.

        Other than that - have at it.

        Happy Camper,
        Jody Adair