Off Topic

  • phil
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2000
      The only way I can get TV, in the boonies where I live, has been
      through a BIG satellite dish.

      Recently a company call Dish Network sent me an Email offering
      me a completely Free system plus free installation. All I needed to
      do was sign up for a years programming. I signed up for everything
      that can be received (with the exception of Playboy and another
      channel of that ilk).

      To the point- - - - - I just watched the Jerry Springer Show. (It is more
      fun than this forum) Todays show was all about two white women
      fighting over a black man with one tooth.

      It doesn't get any better than that.

      Signed: Old Off Topic Himself-Phil E.

      PS-Soes anyone know how to get an Email to Bill Gates?
      Perhaps he would repay me for my defense work on
      his behalf, and buy me a new Cessna 182-R(for retrack).
      They are only $252,000