[NTO] Re: [NTB] scrolling buttons?

  • loro@home.se
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 18, 2000
      Jody,
      > See the glossary
      Where does this glossary hide out? Is it a separate download? Can't find it.

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 18, 2000
        Hi Floyd and All,

        Sorry about the attachment. Floyd and I were discussing things
        in private eMail. Glad it when to this list instead of NoteTab. <g>

        > Yes, the lower left pixel determines the transparent color.
        > Make it a color that is *not* used and only that pixel will not
        > be seen. I attached some help. See the glossary under pixel
        > if you need more understanding.

        c ya,
        Jody

        The whole world doth err save you
        and me and even thou doest err some!

        http://www.sureword.com/sojourner
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 18, 2000
          Hi Lotta,

          >> See the glossary
          > Where does this glossary hide out? Is it a separate download?
          > Can't find it.

          The Readme.txt file says it is in NoteTab's main folder and
          called Glossary.otl. ;) But who reads the ReadMe file. :)

          Please post with the address you subscribed with so I don't have
          to keep approving your posts. Thanks!

          Bye for now,
          Jody Adair
          Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

          http://www.sureword.com/sojourner
          http://www.sureword.com/kjb1611
          http://www.sureword.com/notetab
        • Lotta
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 18, 2000
            >The Readme.txt file says it is in NoteTab's main folder and
            >called Glossary.otl. ;) But who reads the ReadMe file. :)

            Well, I do, and I saw that but alas I don't have no Glossary.otl neither in
            the main folder nor anywhere else. If it's for download from Fookes I don't
            find THAT.

            >Please post with the address you subscribed with so I don't have
            >to keep approving your posts. Thanks!

            I've changed my address with egroups, quite an ordeal, 5 tries before I got
            verification, but they did at last virify. Is there some additional precedure?

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 18, 2000
              Hi Lotta,

              > Well, I do, and I saw that but alas I don't have no
              > Glossary.otl neither in the main folder nor anywhere else. If
              > it's for download from Fookes I don't find THAT.

              I just installed a fresh NoteTab and it was there. Although it
              is not the latest. Eric grabbed the wrong copy I sent him. :-(
              Very understandable though since I sent him many. To check, if
              you can't see it in Windows Explorer put square brackets around
              it in ReadMe.txt [Glossary.otl] and hold your Ctrl key down while
              double clicking on it (unless you have Quick Open Links checked
              then just double click). You can get the updated glossary at:

              http://www.sureword.com/zip/glossary.zip

              > I've changed my address with egroups, quite an ordeal, 5 tries
              > before I got verification, but they did at last virify. Is
              > there some additional precedure?

              Thanks much, no, nothing is changed it is just that eGroups has
              been a bit hosed lately. I moderate the lists to the point where
              people that are not subscribed cannot post straightway to help
              you all from getting SPAM.

              Happy Off-Topic'n!

              mailto:NoteTab-OT-Subscribe@...