Re: [NTO] Staying On the Forum

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2000
      Hi Phil,

      >At least Bill had the GUTS to use the forum for his bits.

      Either you or I took Bill the wrong way. I thought he was being
      sarcastic myself.

      >As far as the others, they know what I would answer them. I will
      >NOT. I was going to put their emails on this forum, but decided
      >there might be legal ramifications.

      It is best you didn't less we really had a flaming war going.
      However the dirtbags were who sent the private eMail to you I
      personally would just assume see them sign themselves off the
      list. I cannot tell people what they do own their own time, but
      I'd think you certainly would have more respect for people than
      to send them nasty eMails. I guess that just goes to show you
      how much of a low down good for nothing slimeball you are.

      >I will be here until you remove me.

      I never had any attentions on doing something like that. You did
      nothing wrong.

      >If there are rules that you have then send them to me.

      I really don't like making a bunch of rules. Just use the lists
      in the tone of a "G" rated Walt Disney movie and there won't be
      any problems. Use common curtsey, etc Netiquette if you will.
      And I do apologize to you Phil for a few of the things I said the
      other day that could have been left unsaid.

      This is the list description and welcome letter. I see I need to take out a line about "web authoring" <g>. It was a copy paste thing from the HTML group.

      The discussion is pretty much wide open although use common courtesy and remember the NoteTab lists have people from all backgrounds so keep the discussion acceptable for the general audience.

      Examples of topics for discussion are, but certainly not limited to: NoteTab of course and all related issues, Windows, computer hardware, software such as image editors, html & text editors, word processors, Internet Service Provider (ISP), FREEWARE, SHAREWARE, etc. (I suppose some chit-chat about the weather would be acceptable from time to time.)

      Hope to see you on board! Please be sure to read the Welcome Letter if you sign on. Thank you!

      Happy Tab'n, Clip'n, &...
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23
      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Fookes Software
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
      http://www.fookes.com
      http://www.notetab.com
      http://www.egroups.com/list/notetab
      http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-beta
      http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-clips
      http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-clipclass
      http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-html
      http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-offtopic
      http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-announcements
      http://www.egroups.com/list/album-express
      http://www.egroups.com/list/mailbag

      Primary language: English

      Welcome to the NoteTab Off-Topic List.

      We hope you enjoy it and find it informative as well as a place where you may have a chance to share your own compter experiences!

      Please, be considerate and delete all text in replies that is not needed to understand your reply. There are subscribers that have to pay for their online time or by the kb and this costs them money to only get something they already saw.

      Please turn off styled text (html) before posting. Many eMail clients cannot read it.

      The discussion is to stay about NoteTab and all related issues, Windows, computer hardware, software such as image editors, html & text editors, word processors, Internet Service Provider (ISP), FREEWARE, SHAREWARE, etc.

      Discussion about NoteTab should be done in relation to web authoring. There are other Fookes' Email Lists for NoteTab and other products to join as well. (See below.)

      Send all posts to ntb-offtopic@...

      The mailing lists are not affiliated with Fookes Software, but Eric Fookes, the author and Jody Adair do make comments. Jody's comments on the lists are his own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fookes Software.

      Thank you!

      Fookes Software
      http://www.notetab.com
      http://www.fookes.com

      Jody Adair
      KJB1611@...
      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
      To subscribe to any of Fookes Software eMail lists, send an empty post to:

      The NoteTab Basic List........... NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab Clips List........... ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab ClipClass List....... ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab HTML List............ ntb-HTML-Subscribe@...