  • phil
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2000
      That last one, anout leaving was to you Jody. I forgot to
      put your name on it.

      Phil E.
    • Christine
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2007
        Eric, I'm so sorry to hear this. I know you've lost a friend and a
        family has lost a loved one. There will be a big hole in these lists.

        I read once that we live forever as long as we're remembered. I think
        that says it all here.

        My thoughts and prayers are with you and Jody's family.
        Christine