Re: [NTO] Microsoft Money

  • Harvey R. Savage
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 20, 2000
      Hi Bill,

      Yes, I know about SCANREG but I still prefer the -hands on,
      manually operated ERU. If I read the information correctly
      Scanreg only creates a backup upon booting. Eru will create a
      backup anytime I choose.

      For instance, if I am weeding the trash out of my Registry or
      installing a couple of pieces of software I can create backups in
      incremental steps so when something goes wrong I don't have to
      reboot with a copy of the registry created before any changes
      were made.

      hrs

      --
      ¿? Harvey R. Savage