Re: [NTO] The Twelve Bugs of Christmas

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2000
      Hi Ray,

      >On the thirteenth day, I retire to Italy and go pick olives for Marco.

      Congratulations! But, olives with Marco? :) I sent that out to
      my Clean-Funnies list last night and thought of you all so I
      blind copied you. I hope you enjoyed it.

      See ya in the funnies!
      Jody Adair

      Clean-Funnies
      mailto:c-f@...?Subject=subscribe

      you missed a good joke!
    • Marco Bernardini
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2000

        Alle 13.46 Saturday 14/10/2000 -0400, Ray Shapp ha mandato a Marco questo
        messaggio:

        >On the thirteenth day, I retire to Italy and go pick olives for Marco.

        Oh, thanks!
        But with the storm we have just now, I suppose you don't find a lot of
        olives :-(

        Bye!

        Marco