Re: [NTO] The Twelve Bugs of Christmas

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2000

      On the thirteenth day, I retire to Italy and go pick olives for Marco.

      Ray Shapp
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2000
        Hi Ray,

        >On the thirteenth day, I retire to Italy and go pick olives for Marco.

        Congratulations! But, olives with Marco? :) I sent that out to
        my Clean-Funnies list last night and thought of you all so I
        blind copied you. I hope you enjoyed it.

        See ya in the funnies!
        Jody Adair

        Clean-Funnies
        mailto:c-f@...?Subject=subscribe

        you missed a good joke!
      • Marco Bernardini
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2000

          Alle 13.46 Saturday 14/10/2000 -0400, Ray Shapp ha mandato a Marco questo
          messaggio:

          >On the thirteenth day, I retire to Italy and go pick olives for Marco.

          Oh, thanks!
          But with the storm we have just now, I suppose you don't find a lot of
          olives :-(

          Bye!

          Marco